Apostrophy Designs: Fantastic FHE

Fantastic FHE

On Monday for FHE we attend the Interpol concert, it was frandom(fun+random). They wouldn't let you take cell phones in, we didn't find out the hard way, Lisel did, she informed us before we got there. We missed the first opening band The Shout Out Louds, BOO! We got there in time for The Liars, which was a band just making sound effects into the mic...yuck...and the lead singer (who we decided is a cross between Beeker from the Muppets, Jeff Barry aka Game FAQ Aggie, some other guy I didn't know, and Satan), keep inhaling the microphone...double yuck...literally putting it in his mouth several times. Weird. When Interpol came on they were great, they played all of the songs I wanted to hear but forgot to play Next Exit.

**Coming up, My Top 5 Favorite Concerts in tribute of
Soffe's post of his 5 fav's...
**Also like to thanks my Concert Buddy Mel for attending and
for Lisel for making friends wherever she goes!!

5 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

When I went to Interpol with Don back 4 years ago (this same time of year) they scared the CRAP out of me! I thought for sure I was high when I got home. And not only that, I tipped over the next morning when I got out of bed...they really threw off my equalibrium. And no, I wasn't drunk or high-just off the people next to me. It was fun though and I think it was really the first and only "hang out" thing me and Don ever did.

The Soffe said...

Great FHE! While the Liars were just plain awful, I REALLY enjoyed the Shout Out Louds. I will get you and Smooth Mint Toothpaste some SOL if you want. I was very impressed with Interpol. Not as impressed with Interpol fans, but I'm beginning to be the guy that hates everyone at the shows. Maybe I just hate people. We should definitely do more FHE's in the future.

Tori said...

I know I should writing this on yours but please do make me and Smooth Mint the Cd...I agree with you and not liking the other people in the crowd all that much anymore...maybe in my old age of *gasp* 22ish23 I am not fond of the people who do those jumpie things...but I never was to begin with!

Melanie said...

Yeah, I heard bad, bad things about The Liars.
I can't believe Interpol didn't play Next Exit. Boo for them!

Amy said...

Our FHE's are seeming pretty lame compared to yours......

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.