Apostrophy Designs: Conference Weekend

Conference Weekend

It was conference weekend, which always reminds me of felt stockings. My mom has made a felt stocking (pictured above) for each one of us children, so as our family gets bigger each of us take turns adding another. 5 in-laws and 11 grandchildren later, I think we were 5 behind, so last year I made like 3. Anywho, Troy is getting married in less than two weeks, so I am making one for his wife-to-be Rachel. They take a lot of time, but are really fun to make!! I didn't come close to finishing it, but it's a good start. I can't remember listening to conference and not having a stocking to work on, I have even made some for Don and I to have at our own house... I will post pictures of all of the stockings when Christmas comes...which will be sooner then we all know! We also had a “tool shower’ for Troy and Rachel yesterday at my Aunt Myra’s house (I think it was Don’s favorite shower when we got married). They made away with a lot of great stuff or should I say 'tools'!

1 comments:

sadie said...

Nice. I'd ask you to teach me how to make them, but I think it would be easier for me if you just made some for me. They are pretty cute!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.