Apostrophy Designs: Crap...

Crap...

I really am not a fan of these things, I like to read other peoples' lists but not to fill them out, but this is for Ade...


1. Q~Best thing you cooked last week. Chicken Fajitias, it was perfect they were done just as Don got home... and soo good!!

2.Q~ If money and time were no object, where would you go and with who? Australia...I would take Adam, just because he knows his way around MapQwest.

3. Q~ When was the last time you cried? Oh geez... I think at the Temple two days ago... and at Micheal McLean before that...

4. Q~ 5 things you were doing this month 5 years ago…I dressed up like an Oompa Loompa and it was Sr Picture day... and we were on the front row... (Picture to come in my 5 Favorite Halloween Costumes Ever Post!!)

5. Q~ 5 things on my to do list…Go grocery shopping (we are always out of milk!!), find camera, study for quiz, finish Troy's Wedding video, watch Grey's Anatomy...

6. Q~ 5 favorite snacks…COKE!!!, Cinnamon Bears, Red Vines, Swedish Fish, Mike n' Ike, Chocolate + Peanutbutter anything! Everything I can't have right now!!

7. Q~ 5 bad habits…fingernail biting, always being RIGHT, sleepy sillies (Sorry Don), Sing a lot, Buying more than I need.

8. Q~ 5 favorite foods…Chicken Enchiladas, Costa Vida, Turkey Steaks, Grilled Cheese, French Toast (new phenomenon at our house!)

9. Q~5 Places I’ve been…California, Hawaii, Boston, Jackson Hole, St George...

10. Q~ 5 favorite memories… Sleeping in until 1... 5 days in a ROW...haha!

** I tag whoever wants to take this list upon themselves and fill it out!!

4 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Thanks for playing! :) My favorite was your last one...I hope that 5 day in a row thing was recent! That's awesome!!!

sadie said...

Mmmm...sleeping is always a favorite memory for me too. If only I could sleep while eating swedish fish and cinnamon bears.

Tori said...

*Ade, ha ha I wish that was recent too!! But it's not...

**Sadie, I wish I could sleep-eat too that would make life easier wouldn't it?? ha ha!!

Amy said...

Tor -- I want your Chicken Fajitas recipe, please please pretty please?

send it to:
amyneedstolearnhowtocook@yahoo.com

or to the other one you have.

Thanks you are the best.
And Cinnamon Bears are the best too.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.