Apostrophy Designs: Random Stalking Moments...

Random Stalking Moments...

Ok, I've had some random 'internet stocking' moments that have really got the gears in my head a turnin'... I share these with some reluctance and a whole lot of embarrassment.
1- Went to Michael McLean last night for Young Women’s. It was movie on the lawn at the high school for the older girls, so try taking a hand full of Beehives to a concert about adoption [they were disinterested to say the least]. Half way through a song, I recognize this girl... guess from where, her blog... I feel I have to avoid her when I walked by her, not necessary because she has no idea who I am!
2- Randomly I was checking out some people friends on Facebook and wham! I found this boy’s page that I had a crush on in elementary school, I really was devastated when he moved... but seeing his Facebook page, it was probably for the best... just weird experience, I guess.
**I am going to stop blog and Facebook stalking now...maybe I should quit the internet. Ha ha! No names will be provided...

3 comments:

sadie said...

Don't worry, Tori. You're not the only one. I have had to give myself a time limit each day for blogging and facebook or else I get disgusted with myself. Maybe we should start a support group.

Amy said...

TOR!!! WHO DID YOU SEE at the concert? Send me an e-mail. DYING to know..........

And also I live in fear of bumping into someone I blog stalk. For some reason, I think the chances are kind of slim considering where I live.... but still.........

HILARIOUS!

Melanie said...

Mel Dawg and I were just talking about this very thing! Too funny!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.