Apostrophy Designs: ARGH...To The Deathly Hallows

ARGH...To The Deathly Hallows

This won't be lengthy but I need to vent. I want to die, ha ha! Not really but I have just taken 3 test in almost 4 hours and I feel I didn't do well on any of the tests! Argh! Argh! Argh!
**Good news though, I have been listening to the last and final Harry Potter book at work and tonight is the night I will finish!! Little late I know. I am really stoked, I tried to cheat my way out of the book by reading the spoiler... didn't work I didn't recognize any of the names so I had to go back to book 5. And tonight by glory, I will finish and be content in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Ask Don I have been stressing out over the book.
(To dispel any concern, I can work and listen at the same time...multi-tasking!!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

You are the best multi-tasker! Sorry about so many tests. that should be illegal.

Have fun finishing Potter! woo-hoo!

The Soffe said...

As a student asked today, tests are not a violation of a person's 8th amendment rights, prohibiting cruel and unusual punishment. To deal with tests, I recommend getting the "eye of the tiger."

Good luck with Harry. I read the spoilers as well...HARRY POTTER DIES!?!?

sadie said...

Tori, yes! Another great blog for me to read and enjoy.

And please enjoy Harry. I will have to live vicariously through you because I have already read it and loved it and cried. (Should I admit that? It's true.) Enjoy!

Tori said...

**The book was glorious! I cried... and I know it's over but I still want more...another series of books following the Potter and Weasley children!!

**Soffe I don't think all tests should be ruled out but not 3 in one day... seriously does a single professor think they are the only ones on the 5 week plan?

Megan said...

You have a blog??? Oh my goodness, that's awesome! Why did I not know about this? I cried after I finished Harry Potter too. It's like a friend moved far away and you know you'll never talk to them again. :(

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.