Apostrophy Designs: Plane Tickets to Paradise

Plane Tickets to Paradise

Yesterday we purchased tickets to go to New York in December. I am really excited because I have not ever been to New York before. Don went the Christmas before we got married and I was really jealous while he was gone. We are going with a bunch of friends that we went to Boston with in 2005. Also, this New York adventure is apart of the Andersens' New Years Resolution 2007, we wanted to go on 7 trips or vacations in the year '07. Here's how we are doing so far...

1- Disneyland - Springbreak

2- Park City - Anniversary

3- Park City - Inner Circle Weekend

4- Disneyland - Griswald Reunion

5- South Dakota - Thanksgiving

6- New York - Christmas

7-???

We actually need a 7th trip, any suggestions? Please not Park City or Disneyland...

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh! oh! oh!

South Dak. again. This could be the year of trips repeated....

Adrienne Hansen said...

I think you should make a trip to Jackson Hole. I like it there.

Amy said...

or how about South Dak.? just sayin'....

Melanie said...

Hmmm, well I'm glad to have been a stop on the way to fulfilling the resolution. I love, love, love Boston and NYC, made even greater by the tour guide abilities of Aaron of course. Let me think about another destination and get back to you.

Tori said...

as a matter of fact, aaron will be the tour guide on the trip to NYC... we're already in mode to gear up too!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.