Apostrophy Designs: Workin' For The Weekend...

Workin' For The Weekend...

I can't believe it is the weekend already! Wahoo! Here's a taste of what happened last weekend...my niece Hadley jealous of newer niece Bella and wanting to sit in the swing + first soccer game for my nephew Davis.

Photobucket

Oh, ya.

Also, our newest adventure is a kitchen make-over, so far we've only done some of the cabinets... but Adam & his bro Aaaron took of the countertops last night.

Photobucket

[a week or so with out a sink, what are we thinking?]

[Credits HERE]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the finished product:) You are so creative. I love those cabinets. That's kind of what our bathroom ones look like. I love that look

Leslie said...

Ohhh you're a good photographer Towee. Way cute pictures of Bella and Davis!

TamiJenson said...

Cute pic of sis.. was that off of my camera? i never asked if you sent the pics to amy or not.. your cabinets are going to look awesome. luv ya sis

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.