Apostrophy Designs: Help Me, I'm Just Not That Bright...

Help Me, I'm Just Not That Bright...

This morning seemed harder than any other Monday to wake up, ut I grudgingly got myself out of bed and ready for work. As I walked out to the car I realized that the road wasn't very busy (we live close to a school and it is always crazy on my way to work). I pulled into the parking lot at work and couldn't believe I beat everyone here because I am usually late, so I kill the engine and prepare to wait for someone to unlock the door.

My cell phone rings and it's Donnie...

"Hello?"

"Tori, you realize it's only 7 and you don't have to be to work until 8, right?"

"Crap."

"See ya in a minute."

I had accidentally set my clock an hour ahead, I wonder how long it would've taken me to figure this out on my own...

8 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Oh my heck!!! That is so funny!!! I would have been so mad!

TamiJenson said...

you are a classic blonde.. you make me laugh torjo!! i miss ya already. have a great day. lov ya tami

Amy said...

so awesome!!!! I have done the same thing. more on that later...

you really really really make me laugh.

PetersonFam said...

Don't feel too bad, I have done the same thing a few times....I think the worst though, is getting yourself and all of your kids up early Sunday morning, rushing to get ready, and getting to church on time....only to realize that it is stake conf...and not for another 2 hours!!!! ;) THAT SUCKED.... so we all went to breakfast!!! hahaha!

Unknown said...

so sorry- sleep is so precious.

Tyler said...

Like i said, Tori, you would lose your butt if it wasn't attached to you.

Anonymous said...

TJ,
You kill me, Atleast Donnie called you. I would have let Jill go on her merry way to work. Now that would be funny.

T O Double D!

Brienne Alder said...

Hey Did you ever e-mail those instructions on how to make your background all cool and cute? I went to peppermint.com and got some stuff but I have no idea how to make it my back ground. If ya have time can you e-mail me. You are so funny you always have funny stuff on here.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.