Apostrophy Designs: Happy Tax Day - Cha, Cha, Cha

Happy Tax Day - Cha, Cha, Cha

Photobucket

Today it is my youngest brother Ty-Ty's Birthday! Anyone who knows my Fasha can testify to the truthfullness of this story...

My mom was pregnant with my little brother and had been trying to get my dad to have the taxes done, due to the coming of little Ty-Ty, but he hadn't done them. So what do you know? April 15th rolls around and my mom is in the hospital delivering my little brother. My dad had to go get the tax papers, bring them to the hospital for her to sign, mail them off and then come back for the birth of my little brother.

22 years later, and my mom still tells the story...

What's that saying, "if you don't have a little sister turn your brother into one"?

Totally kidding, but he was the kind of brother that let me put make-up on him, made dances up with me on the patio, and sang with me to Bryan Adam's Everything I Do on the bunk-beds. Other things I love about Ty-Ty...he is quite the kidster, a shirt-ninja in his own right, looks like Jimmy Neutron and reminds me of my Fasha...let's just hope he'll never forget to pay the taxes!

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Ty-Ty!


[CREDITS HERE]

4 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Little Tyler is growing up!!! Way cute tribute to the ninja!

Tyler said...

Aw... Thanks Towee. I am glad you remember all those embarrassing childhood memories of me and shared them too! :D Note the poor grammar in that sentence. That is why i failed my grammar test. But i do look like Jimmy. :)

Leslie said...

Hahaha I love that story about your dad and the taxes. That got a good chuckle out of me. And jimmy neutron has always been such a sport. What a guy. :)

Shannon said...

We call my little guy Ty-Ty, too! I cannot imagine how your mom felt about your dad filing taxes as she was in labor. Too funny!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.