Apostrophy Designs: With or Without You

With or Without You

Last night we attended the U2 concert. It was an experience of a lifetime, and over a year in the making...

We had tickets last year, but they postponed the concert because Bono hurt his back. So finally after all this waiting we got to go to the concert.

It was totally worth the wait.

All last week I was dreading the concert because it was supposed to rain. Luckily it wasn't too cold and the sun came out for a bit.

One thing I am realizing though, I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what, but I may be getting too old to stand at a concert. Here's to hoping it's the pregnant thing...

Speaking of pregnancies and concerts, check out this concidence...

I like to expose my babies to good music at early ages...what can I say??

{Even though much to Don's dismay, Bergalicious currently has Bieber Fever.}

Going to a concert with a pregnant belly is quite the experience, I think this baby girl is definitely a U2 fan!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had fun at the concert. I seriously loved it. I have been to three U2 concerts and this was THE BEST! You look so cute.

Unknown said...

i love that picture of you and adam! Such a fun night!!! so glad to be there with you!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.