Apostrophy Designs: A Little Sunshine

A Little Sunshine

There are moments in our life when times are cloudy {like the present} but I believe if we are patient, the clouds will part and a little bit of sun will shine down.

Early, early Saturday morning my sister Sals, gave birth to her sweet little baby girl, Layla. 

I, with my other sisters, got to be present for the birth. This seems weird to some people but I am glad that I am close enough with my sisters that we don't mind sharing the experience. 

There is nothing more sacred and special than the moment a sweet little angel enters into the world.

Layla is pure heaven, she is my little bit of sunshine.

==========================================================================
Did I mention that I find out in a mere week, the gender of my baby? And then I'll be half way pregnant?

I'm itching to get making baby stuff, but in the mean time I'd had to scratch the itch...so here's a peek at what I've been up to...

It's amazing how close I feel to my Mom when I sew. 

Guess I'll be up to some more textile therapy the next little bit. I'll share what I come up with...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love having my sisters and mom there when my babies are born! It is so awesome:) I can't wait to hear what you are having....

Delia said...

Can't wait to see all you create! I can relate somewhat to you feeling close to your mom when you sew. I don't feel close to my mom and my mom is still with me, but I feel like I ponder better when I am sewing. Not all the time {like when I'm rush, rush sewing} but when I can take my time to sew I feel my head clear and I am able to think through things in my life better.

Congrats to your sister. What a precious girl. And...beautiful pictures! Did you take those?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.