Apostrophy Designs: TUTORIAL: Summer Pinwheel Necklace

TUTORIAL: Summer Pinwheel Necklace

Remember how I was telling you about the Color Your Summer Series over at Delia Creates and Kojodesigns?

Well as part of their series they did a contest and I submitted a Summer Pinwheel Necklace... and even though I didn't win, I got an awesome shout out over at Kojodesigns for my use of the whole rainbow of color...

I really liked how this project turned out and am excited to share it with you...


My mom always loved pinwheels and quite frankly I don't think it feels like Summer without them (even thought we've had a hard time knowing what Summer feels like in Utah anyway!)


 For this necklace I grabbed some felt sheets from Hobby Lobby 4 for a 1.00, along with some coordinating ribbon.




Be sure to clean your mirrors before you attempt to take picture like this...eek! 

Be careful while making pinwheels, you will find you can't stop...the possibilties are endless.

(Hint, hint, I have a few more projects involving pinwheels to show you!)


Be sure to bounce back over to Kojo Designs and Delia Creates for the other awesome Color Your Summer Projects!

2 comments:

Delia said...

Loved this project. I thought it was so cute.

Oh...and Sorry I was short today. I lost my kids and couldn't find them after church! I will be there at 4...let me know if you need anything else.

Khusn Al Najaah said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.