Apostrophy Designs: You're My Best Friend...

You're My Best Friend...

I think this goes without saying, but I am going to say it anyways...

When I had Bergen I had no idea of the love that would accompany such a tiny person.

I mean as parents, we love her immensely but everyone seems attached to her...

and vise virsa, she sure loves kids!

I am just lucky to have such a close family.

Here's some picture proof:


Bella is one of the first names Bergs learned other than Mom & Dad.


Brookie always carries Bergs around on her hip as if she were the mom!


Silly, silly girls.


Haiden practically mauls Bergs and gets toys for her before she knows she wants them.

There are many more people who love her, what can I say she is just one cute BUG!

2 comments:

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Cute cute kids. :)

Delia said...

What a lucky, lovely girl! I wish we lived closer to family sometimes. :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.