Apostrophy Designs: Fourth of July Weekend

Fourth of July Weekend


Hope you have a fabulous Fourth of July weekend!

I saw these cookies from Bake at 350 over on Pinterest and we just had to make them this past Wednesday...they are seriously the best and would be a HIT at any BBQ or party this weekend!

{Plus my nieces enjoyed making them as well}

**My only problem with the recipe is that I would double it! We ate the cookies way too fast, and the cookie dough isn't so bad either. Plus we went without the royal icing and found the cookies were just perfect on their own.**

Are you on Pinterest? I'd love to follow your boards if you are, and you can always follow mine here...

3 comments:

Karena said...

Tori, I love the cookies for the 4th and adore your pretty chevron bags as well!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join a very Fashionable Giveaway!

Delia said...

Oh my...these look delicious!

Unknown said...

These look amazing! Wish I'd seen this before today... bummer. BTW, congrats on your OMTWI win!! I love the rompers. I have two towels that will be PERFECT for this, and even though summer's half over I think I may have to do it... :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.