Apostrophy Designs: #5 A Jockey Ol' Time

#5 A Jockey Ol' Time

I remember being TWELVE...


Didn't I just scream GROWN UP?

Bangs---> CURLED THEM MYSELF
Peace Sign---> THE SIGNATURE TORI MOVE
Stuffed Dog---> FROM MY BOYFRIEND
Day Bed w/ Sunflower Decor---> PICKED THE FABRIC OUT MYSELF

So I shouldn't have been surprised when this year for Christmas when my nephew decided it was time for him to leave the CHILD world of white elephants and enter into ADULTHOOD.


Doesn't he just SCREAM GROWN UP? I think so too, which is why I'm glad he ended up with such a great gift from the ADULT white elephant pile...


A JOCK STRAP & BUBBA TEETH
I have never laughed so hard...

7 comments:

Amy said...

AHHHHH hohohoh HAHAHAHA hehehehehehe AHHHHH!!!!!

Trachel said...

seriously that night was hilarious!!!!!! me and troy talked about it for days! bracken cracks me up.

julie said...

That is sooooo funny! I seriously need some teeth like that!

Mrs Anne said...

a-m-a-z-i-n-g pics!

i bet you laughed til you cried!

:)hilarious!

Brigitte said...

OMGosh! That is hilarious!

And I LOVE your picture from when you were twelve. I think I had that exact same day bed! haha. And is that a calvin klein sweatshirt you're sportin? Oh, that brings back memories! Remember the perfume CK1? I'm sure they still sell that stuff but it'll always remind me of Junior High.

Other great labels of the 90s would be Guess Jeans, Esprit, and plain tshirts with GAP right across the chest. Man, I feeling a little post inspiration right now. haha.

4 Reale said...

Hello, you forgot to mention the fake flowers on the wall!

kelly said...

those pictures are SWEET!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.