Apostrophy Designs: Some Forgotten Things...

Some Forgotten Things...

Not really Forgotten Things, mostly because I had them ready to go and I forgot to post! Last Sunday we got to recelebrate Christmas with Adam's Dad & Gina. We hosted the shindig at our place [which was a squeeze for 9 people] and it was a lot of fun!! Here's a couple of the pictures we took ...


Photobucket


And then, my favorite part, Aaron put on Ashley's boots... I was going to put it with the ones above but it cut off the boots, it's the newest 'thing' for men.






One more thing... Last night, I was watching Biggest Loser:Couples Edition, and decided that this is going to be my new favorite TV show... I'm pulling for the Pink Team, they are a mother-daughter combo. Most couple combine weight over 500+ pounds... I can't wait to see the 'after' pictures!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

i look good there. i'm going to get some boots of my own and get that trend started.

TamiJenson said...

how come i haven't been invited to a shindig? i think your paint looks good from the pics. see ya soon!!

MissLed said...

You do that Aaron. Those boots are hot!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.