Apostrophy Designs: Bangle Band Watches

Bangle Band Watches

One of the latest 'creations' round these parts are some Bangle Band Watches.

They make me smile, I hope you like them too!

There are only a select number that will be for SALE this WEEKEND, so hussle on over to the Logan Gift Show and pick some up!

P.S. Bergs loves to have her pictures taken as I am taking some 'inventory pictures', this gives you a glimpse into what I give her to entertain her... my mother would probably if she saw my little orphan on my blog... ha ha, I love her anyways--sticky face and all!!

2 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

OH! LOVE these! LOVE! What a fun idea. You, once again, kill me. :) Is bergs dress target? I'm pretty sure it's the same one me and my SIL tried to find for my niece. It's so darling!

Ashlee said...

You are so creative!! You are obviously having fun and a whole lot of success or your just plan crazy. Either way I love them. Great idea.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.