Apostrophy Designs: Well Hi...

Well Hi...

I have survived... yes, fist pump... finals week is over (and all in one day!) Who knew?? Right? Well I have a lot that I can complain about and all that jazz, but I will just gloat, I have only ONE semester left in my college career! Now there's reason to celebrate (and of course get over the 'what if I didn't pass my tests' slum)!!! So victory dance on my friends, dance on...


Also, we had a Christmas Party and this improv group Thrillionaires was the entertainment. Now I am pretty skeptical when it comes to people trying to be funny (on purpose), but these guys were good, crying good. If you live near Provo and you are as skeptical as me, try 'em and enjoy!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

YOU ROCK TOR!!!! GOOD JOB ON YOUR FINALS!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.