Apostrophy Designs: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are a few of our decorations we have up so far this year...
I feel like a kid again, Christmas has just made me giddy this year! I have even compiled what I believe to be one of my BEST Christmas Mixes yet!! (Besides the WHOLE Josh Groben CD I got for my Birthday) but it's seems to be going around, there are a lot of bloggers out there doing this... but I only realized that after I complied my list this morning in FineTune, but it's a great idea for everyone to do!! Here goes mine...
  • Darlene Love – Merry Christmas Baby (Please Come Home)
  • John Lennon – Happy Christmas (War is Over)
  • Colbie Caillat – Mistletoe
  • 98 Degrees – If Everyday Could Be Christmas
  • Bianca Ryan – Why Couldn’t It Be Christmas Everyday?
  • N’Sync – Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays
  • Celine Dion – The Magic of Christmas (God Bless Us Everyone)
  • The Drifter’s – White Christmas
  • The Carpenters – Merry Christmas Darling
  • Josh Groban – Believe
  • Ella Fitzgerald – Baby its Cold Outside
  • The Format – Holly Jolly Christmas
  • Amy Grant – My Grown Up Christmas List
  • New Kids on the Block – Last Night I Saw Santa Claus
  • Sarah McLachlan – A Song for a Winter’s Night
  • Gatsby’s American Dream – Christmas Time is Here
  • Robert Downy, Jr. - The River

**Bare in mind that these are in no particular order and I am sure I forgot a few... I had to do this completely from scratch, because my computer with all my Christmas Music has gone to the BIG computer shop in the sky.

P.S. If you disagree with my list, write your own, or go to YOUR HEART OUT and see their list.

P.S.S. There is also this cute blog called I Love You, I Think... that will give you 30 [way fun] ideas for Christmas this year...

3 comments:

TamiJenson said...

So when do I get my Christmas Cd? I hope everything is going good. I love to look at your blog... Luv ya

Megan said...

Your decorations are SO cute! Want to come decorate my little apartment? Maybe you can figure out a way to incorporate the bars on the windows into the overall design of the room. ;)

4 Reale said...

Boo yeah! I've been checkin out your blog lately too! LOVE IT!

You might just have to be link from my blog. Da da dum!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.