Apostrophy Designs: "Sooo Like...

"Sooo Like...

...this means we are going to have a new Aunt, right?"

"Duh!"

Last FRIDAY THE 13th my brother, the NINJA, proposed.

As you can imagine the grandkids were all TOO eager to help in anyway they could, the only tricky part was keeping them contained and quiet while Les was on her mini-scavenger hunt around town.

I DO have to admit that their conversations were hilarious...

We are pretty excited. CONGRATS YOU TWO!

SHIRTS READ: "Will you marry my Uncle Tyler?"

We decided to give T-shirts a go after THESE were such a hit at the Ninja's missionary airport arrival...

SHIRTS READ: "I waited for my Missionary!"

***My only RECOMMENDATION with the shirts is to not go with the cheap brand [Avery, I think] of transfer from Wal-Mart, as the Ninja's face was falling off of the proposal shirts before the proposal.

For the airport shirts, I used the brand from Jo-Anns...much better to work with and two years later some of the shirts still look new!

7 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Yay for the Ninja! Yay for Leslie! Yay for T-shirts!

I think they turned out awesome. I know that Ty is the same age as Ashley, but he seems too young for marriage.

COME ON PAMMY!!!

Leslie said...

Thanks so much! Those shirts were adorable. I think I got to keep the one the belonged to Davis. I love it so much especially because it has pizza stains on it. Which makes it even more cute! :) I am SOOOO excited to be a part of the Denning fam! WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious... what cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I was having a heartattack so Leslie said I could look at your blog and see some pictures for now until she tells about the engagement story. Now I am even more antsy! Cute shirts! How creative!

momma said...

so cute! what a great way to propose!!

Tyler said...

Thanks for the post Tori. You got some good pictures. Thanks for getting that video as well. It was funny to see what was said and everything because it all happened so fast.

jill d said...

yea for les and the ninja. we're excited to have leslie as part of the family. baylie is thrilled that she will now be her aunt. thanks tor for again making all the kids cute shirts. my kids still have their tyler missionary shirts. you're the best!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.