Apostrophy Designs: Go Ahead and Pay It Forward

Go Ahead and Pay It Forward

I am still here.

No baby yet.

Have NO FEAR, I will keep you posted.

I did however, received this little gem in the mail last week from my friend Katie.

She did a thing awhile back on her blog about a little thing called Pay It Forward. And since I was one of the first three to comment on her blog, she made me this cute bracelet for Pammy [she also sent me a delicious pretzel, but let's be honest I wasn't going to wait all that long to take a picture before I ate it, she also sells her cute jewelry HERE]

And because I was the recipient of such fine gifts, I have decided to Pay It Forward...the FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will be the recipient of a fun gift from me.  

All you have to do is promise to do the same once you receive my lovely gifts, hopefully it'll be sooner than later!

[More rules HERE]


What are you waiting for? Leave a comment and get ready to received something sweet!

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

oh oh oh - I wanna play! Even though my "skills" won't produce much worth paying forward...

momma said...

okay. i'll do this too.

Chelsie said...

I am number 3. How wonderful!

Unknown said...

I sent a gift home with my dad and Nan- hopefully you got it! We keep thinking of you and that cute little girl. Hopefully she will be here sooner than later!

Amy said...

dang.

I was going to play.....

that IS a CUTE bracelet.

Adrienne Hansen said...

double DANG!

come on pammy! COME ON! But not for at least 24 hours.

Sheen said...

rats. i'm always too slow at these things.

tifaniwilliams said...

tori as your sista I think you should have given me a heads up on this contest! I haven't won anything for a long time!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.