Apostrophy Designs: A Letter To An Editor

A Letter To An Editor



Dear You [Furniture Store],

I am writing this letter to let you know just how much fun I had buying our new refrigerator. 

I enjoy making new friends and didn't realize you knew how much I love to play games, starting out with Hide n' Seek [bringing the wrong refrigerator] was a great way to start out our new relationship. 

Don't worry I love all types of games so the fun doesn't have to stop there, I can play Phone Tag with your sales associate, the Name Game with your appliance manager, and then Chutes and Ladders with your delivery team.

I also understand that friends like to send each other little notes now and again, but I was surprised to receive a note asking for a payment 2 weeks before we even received our refrigerator.

I was shocked to hear that I am not the only friend you have treated this way...so I am going to tell all my friends, just in case they don't enjoy games as much as I do, or enjoy receiving little notes now and again, TO AVOID YOU at all costs.

I hope we can still be friends, you know in case I need to order something from you that I CANNOT get anywhere else in the valley [like my refrigerator].


3 comments:

Adrienne Hansen said...

Oh! We aren't so fond of them either! We got new dressers-delivered last week and one of the drawers is totally messed up. Also, Josh got all his office furniture there and they decided to tell him a month and a half after he placed the order that his couch is on back order until February. But don't worry, we went to a different furniture store in Logan, who shall remain nameless (think two siblings...boys.) for our bed and they said it would be in our room within 2 weeks, 2 months later we finally had it. I think all furniture companies in Logan kinda suck.

Mrs Anne said...

Oh heck!

What kind of mess up is all of that???

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that for a refrigerator!!!

Boo on them for poor customer service!

jill d said...

I love your letter. You should really send it to them. They are a complete joke. I personally would love to have my furniture delivered and then receive a call that they need to pick it up because it's someone else's. That sound like so much fun to me. LOL! Games are so much fun especially when you have all the time in the world. Maybe you should try some non valley stores, they even deliver. :0)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.