Apostrophy Designs: Crazy Eights

Crazy Eights


I love, love, love the Olympics and found myself singine the Olympic Theme song this morning in the shower? Dun-Dun-Dun Dun Dun Dun...Anyone with me??





While scoping out some blogs I couldn't help but notice how awesome these pictures of the Chinese Olympic Park are, the above are my favorite shots [hard to choose only a few].

Can't wait for the opening ceremonies, even though I already know they have taken place and it sorta drives me bonkers.


See more HERE.

Found HERE.

4 comments:

The Soffe said...

U S A U S A U S A !!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the Olympics too- I love to hear the stories of how people got there and what they have sacrificed. I am SO excited:)

tyson and ashley said...

I'm with ya! I love the olympics too! And I love those pictures you have especially the second one! Go USA!!!

Becky said...

Wow Tor! Thanks for sharing those pics.I ALSO am constantly singing the Olympic song and finding myself glued to the TV as of late. You're having a baby!? Congrats! You will be an ideal mom, you have so many great examples around you-you've learned from the best.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.