Apostrophy Designs: Bergalicious: As of Late

Bergalicious: As of Late

 I bought Bergen an Aggie 'Game Day' shirt the other day and for days she talked about Aggie State and going to the game.

I don't know if she even remembers Aggistate games from last year, but thankfully her dad didn't mind her tagging along with him to the first Aggie home football game last Saturday.

They won and it didn't rain,so it was a major plus'...wish I would've been there but I was down at Oh Sweet Sadie! (which was delightful, I will post on that later!)

 Also Bergalicious  started dancing yesterday...

 I was a little bit nervous, but she was just fine...

 In fact she loved it, I shouldn't have expected anything less!!

Her favorite part is that she is taking it with her bestest cousin Bella!

{Aren't the matching outfits cute too??}

7 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

ok those little dancing outfits are so darn cute! she is growing up!!! can't wait to see the new baby, I am sure she is going to be just as cute as bergen.

Trachel said...

im so glad you posted pics of them in their dance outfits! love those two sweeties!they look so dang cute! i love the aggie gameday shirt maybe troy and grady should accompany them to the next home game! Go AGGIES!

Ashley said...

Oh! I love her!

Unknown said...

ditto to ashley! adorable pictures tori!

Missy said...

That pic of Bergs and Bella is SO CUTE ... just like their amazing moms! I don't see you and Traci alot but I seriously adore you both!!

Brienne Alder said...

Where is she taking dance?? I really want to get Brookie in somewhere, but thought I had to wait until she was 3.. I would get her in right now if I could figure out where to go.. hehe
I LOVE the outfits too. Did you make them? I love how crafty you are.. It makes me so jealous... I wish I had a little taste of what it was like to be all crafty hahaha I'm so excited for your new baby girl to get here too. Having two kids is really really fun..You will love it and plus you have a great little helper 24/7. Sounds like you are doing great. Let me know when you have your little babe and I would LOVE to bring you some dinner or something and visit since it's been forever since I've seen ya!!!

Delia said...

She looks so adorable! How fun.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.