Apostrophy Designs: These Days...

These Days...

We really like to climb underneath the bathroom sink...

(don't worry there is nothing toxic down there except shampoo)

We spend our days mostly like this...

Watching cars/people/themailman/doggies as they pass by our front door...

I have been waiting patiently for more Zippering Supplies...

I have a lot of orders to fill, and even though I am enjoy a bit of a "break", I still get anxious...

Could it be the mail man bringing our stuff today?

No, it's daddy!

RUN!

P.S. If you haven't gotten a custom order sent to me but are interested in a Zipper Flower Bracelet (they are already going fast) send me an e-mail torijoandersen(at)gmail.com and let me know your color choice.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Delia said...

How cute Bergen is. I like your shoes by the way! :)

Shels said...

Bergen is a doll! And she's lucky to have such a fun mommy! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.