Apostrophy Designs: Featured on SimplyUT.com

Featured on SimplyUT.com


The wonderful women of Simply Utah have featured the Apostrophy Shop today!

Have you seen this cute website?

They feature fun blogs and cute, cute shops daily.

If you are in a rut or just feel like shopping, check out Simply Utah to find some really cute stuff.

Check it out today
and find out a special deal I have going on for the next week...

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SPEND THAT TAX RETURN MONEY!

Thanks again Simply Utah!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a star! have you seen the cute new dress pattern on the made website? I bought it tonight- Now to find time to sew!

Shels said...

Your famous! :) I LOVE my zipper head bands-and everyone else loves them too! I get so many compliments when I wear one-THANK YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

hey tell adam to practice some baseball so i dont kick his but next time haha jk brack

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.