Apostrophy Designs: Nesting Series Over at Delia Creates

Nesting Series Over at Delia Creates

I did some sewing this weekend and I love how things turned out...

Here's Bergen's half...


Of course she wore it to church, but we were late, then I came home early with Dylan, we both napped, by the time I woke up Bergs she had stripped down and wouldn't put it on for a picture.

Anyone else ever has those days?

Anywho, for Dylan...


I posted her cute little number, with a tutorial over at Delia Creates.

Delia is about to have a baby girl and so she is celebrating with this sweet little 'Nesting Series' and can I say there couldn't be a more stylish pregnant lady, I'm sure her little one will be just as stylish!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its helped me. Great job.

My site - knock
Also see my web page > rise

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment.
There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

My weblog :: 26173

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent.
I really like what you've received right here, really like what you're saying and the best way in which you assert it.
You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read much more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.


Stop by my website; complement

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, as I am really keen of reading this weblog's post to be updated regularly. It consists of fastidious material.

my blog: jqueryvideoplayer.com

Anonymous said...

Noω that I've just spent 1 hours on your website reading your posts, I'm hоokeԁ
on your blog. І bookmагked it as ωell so that I cаn keeρ uρ with it regularly.
Ϲheсk out mу οωn
persοnаl blοg if you haѵe a chance
and gіve me suggestіons..

Нerе іs my webρage proboscis

Anonymous said...

I adore the red and white striped dress you made!! Do you have a tutorial or pattern # ?? What fabric did you use? Is it a Micheal Miller? Thanks!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.